返回列表 回復 發帖

Weed themed sandwich shop

===>>GO TO THE STORE<<===

п»їStoner-Themed Sandwich Shop Cheba Hut Opens in Fort Worth.
A Colorado-based marijuana-inspired sandwich shop chain, Cheba Hut, opened Monday at the former Super Chix location on 8th Avenue. The “toasted” sandwich sub-joint concept is famous for its flirtation with cannabis and relaxed environment. It features more than two dozen sub sandwiches as well as Rice Krispy treats, salads, and even munchies and brownies. The themed sandwiches include Magic Mushroom, Power Plant, Sensei Kush, and more creative infused names. Cheba Huts claims to have been curing the munchies since 1998. This location opened under the owner Chance Steed, who wanted to bring the chain to North Texas, starting in Deep Ellum and then another in Fort Worth. Before becoming a franchisee, he was a professional poker player and pays homage with a poker mural in the Fort Worth location. “In poker, you’re told to take risks and restaurants are risks, but I was confident this was worth gambling for,” he says. “We wanted to bring something unique to Fort Worth and people who come in are eager and excited. This is something special. It’s not a sandwich place that is on every corner. It’s a place where people come in and feel how special and unique it is.” Although the menu and shop hold high standards for the theme, there aren’t any actual marijuana products because, well, this Cheba Hut wouldn’t be open for very long if it did. “Back in 1998, the views on marijuana were a lot different than they were today,” says founder Scott Jennings. “I combined the two things I was great at. I threw a couple of things together with a subtle FU to the Man and at the same time wanted to make sure there was really good food out there, too.” Fort Worth is its fifth location in Texas and the 30th location in the chain since opening its first store in Tempe, Arizona, 24 years ago. Cheba Hut also offers a full-service bar with specialty cocktails, and for non-alcohol drinks, “Cottonmouth Cures” include iced tea, beer, Red Bull, and Kool-Aid. 1217 8th Ave 10 a.m.-Midnight, seven days a week.
Tags.
Top Story Food and Drink FWTXmag Hero by Kelsey Shoemaker June 28, 2022 3:32 PM.

order weed concentrates online
cbd flower shop ak 47
mango kush strain price
buy marijuana online zoom
where to get my medical marijuana card in bakersfield
what is the best weed eater to buy
synthetic cannabis for sale perth
medical marijuana card wv online
northern lights 12kw marine generator price
how can i get medical marijuana in virginia
medical marijuana store in napa
132 northern lights shopping center