返回列表 回復 發帖

Skunk anansie they re selling jesus again lyrics

===>>GO TO THE STORE<<===

п»їSelling Jesus.
"Selling Jesus" is a song by Skunk Anansie, released as their debut single. Although Skunk Anansie previously released "Little Baby Swastikkka" as a limited release, it was not regarded as an actual single. "Selling Jesus" is a song in protest of religion and politics, and in particular Christianity. The single is taken from their debut album, Paranoid & Sunburnt, and reached number 46 on the UK Singles Chart. Three added B-sides were included on the CD release, with track 4 'Skunk Song' being written by Ace, R. France, C. Lewis and Skin. The title song was also included on the soundtrack to the motion picture Strange Days. more В»
98 Views Playlists: #2.
Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days , With Easy Video Lessons!
You kill me with your smelly fingers Your smelly fingers from the sex you had on Christmas Day And now you say you're feeling guilty You're feeling guilty 'cause your god was shining on your face You go to church and light a candle And then you're blinded by the light from the golden pews The devil's snapping at your toes now Because the angels can't be bothered to give to you They're selling Jesus again They're selling Jesus again They want your soul and your money your blood and your votes They're selling Jesus again Selling love to you, selling love You're buying this you're buying that now You're wishing all the money in the world belonged to you You're crucified upon you're own cross now You're givin' money to the white men in the white limo That kind of god is always man-made They made him up then wrote a book to keep you on your knees They get their theories from the same place Then build a church if there's some money left From lying on the beach They're selling Jesus again They're selling Jesus again They want your soul and your money your blood and your votes They're selling Jesus again Selling love to you, selling love They're selling Jesus again They're selling Jesus again They want your soul and your money your blood and your votes They're selling Jesus again Selling love to you, selling love.
Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer.
Skunk Anansie.
Skunk Anansie are an English rock band band whose members include Skin (born Deborah Dyer, 3 August 1967, Brixton), Cass (born Richard Keith Lewis, 1 September 1960, London), Ace (born Martin Ivor Kent, 30 March 1967, Cheltenham) and Mark Richardson (born 28 May 1970, Leeds). more В»

candy kush price per gram
loan market brisbane cbd
head cheese strain price
buying legal weed in illinois foid card
weed store le havre
everything about selling weed
buy westland lawn feed weed and moss killer
weed shop 2 increase popularity
secure hash algorithm online
kushal pokhrel online class part 4
buy cannabis drinks online
synthetic cannabis melbourne buy