返回列表 回復 發帖

Medical cannabis card online

===>>GO TO THE STORE<<===

п»їMedical Cannabis Program.
To begin the application process (new and renewal), visit your Medical Provider; they must be the one to start your application. As a reminder, the Department of Health does not charge any fees to enroll and participate in the Medical Cannabis or to register and use the Online Patient Portal.
Find out how to apply by reviewing the 3-step instruction process.
Online Patient Portal.
NMDOH Medical Cannabis Program.
The Online Patient Portal offers qualified patients 24-hour access to check the status of their application, check their available units, review their sales history and access their electronic card.
Applications submitted through the Online Patient Portal are typically processed within 5 business days. Upon approval of your application, you will have immediate access to your electronic card.
Click here to visit our online patient portal.
Help.
I want to.
Find out if my condition qualifies for enrollment Apply to the program as a patient Renew my application Find out the Rules and Regulations Have a caregiver pick up or purchase my medicine for me Replace my lost/stolen card Find out how many people are enrolled in the program Request other records.
Patients.
Login to my account Current Processing time For more information see Patients & Caregivers.
Announcements.
April 14th, 2020 - See below for Medical cannabis Program COVID-19 Reminder regarding Mass Gathering Ban to include April 20 events.
April 4th, 2020 - Proof of Residency Requirement Clarification.
The State of New Mexico Motor Vehicle Department has closed offices and cancelled appointments due to the current Executive Order on COVID-19 issued on March 11, 2020 and the subsequent related Public Health Orders (Department of Health’s COVID-19 Site). In light of this the Medical Cannabis Program is making the following adjustment and clarification for the New Mexico proof of residency identification requirement in order to best serve patients.
Any new enrollment or re-enrollment for patient, caregiver, or personal production applications submitted to the Medical Cannabis Program with a New Mexico Driver’s License or New Mexico Identification Card which expired on or after March 11,2020 will be considered as having submitted a valid New Mexico ID or Driver’s License and processed as usual. Licensed Non-Profit Producers and dispensaries may accept an expired New Mexico Driver’s License or New Mexico Identification Card as proof of identity if it expired on or after March 11, 2020. This adjustment will remain in place until the NM Motor Vehicle Department re-opens for in-person services at which time expired identification cards will no longer be accepted.
March 20th, 2020 - See below for a COVID-19 Response from the Medical Cannabis Program.
February 20, 2020 - Governor signs Senate Bill 139.
The Governor of the State of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham signed Senate Bill 139 which requires patients to be residents of New Mexico. The Medical Cannabis Program requires a State of New Mexico issued Driver License or ID to be included with their application. Rules regarding the participation of Reciprocal Patients will be promulgated shortly. Please watch the program website for additional information. The press release is listed below:

order weed delivery ottawa
how to get medical marijuana card mississippi
backwood blunt price
hash slinging slasher episode watch online
where to buy seaweed laver
marijuana anonymous how it works
pollen hash for sale
medical marijuana store in napa
how to get your medical marijuana card in virginia
vapourizer weed buy
kushal pokhrel online class part 4
cbd protein powder wholesale