返回列表 回復 發帖

Bc northern lights bloom box price

===>>GO TO THE STORE<<===

п»їAnyone have experience with BC northern lights bloombox?
Me and my buddy are growing in a BC northern lights bloombox. We are about to start our 3rd grow. The first grow, he grew 9 plants from seed in the hydro tank it comes with, he didn't train the plants, they basically went wild and grew straight up to the light. The buds never really "filled" out in my opinion. Although they were the most frosty/potent bud we've grown yet.
Second time we grew in soil and I convinced him I was going to Top and tie down the plants, which we did and they looked good while growing. But they never really filled out and didn't get much resin on them. We harvested and dried the last batch and its total shit weed. I'm embarrassed to say I grew it.
The strain was Girl Scout Cookies btw. I've been reading and I think I've come to the conclusion that the GSC seeds that he bought were just genetically bad. They produced really airy, not dense/ not potent weed. Also I believe more power=more potent and more dense. Right now we are flowering under a 400w hps. I want to go to a 650w light, he disagrees because "BC wouldn't make a $3500 grow box that doesn't work". So if it's not the genetics, and not the light, I'm stumped. It's highly likely that the last batch in soil was completely over fed and didn't get flushed enough. We feed it Fox Farms nutes.
I look at all the pics people post here of just a few weeks into flower, and it looks like bud out of high times! We have a sour d mother vegging now and we are taking clones to flower from. Already the plant smells amazing, the GSC never really smelled at all. So I'm hoping we just got genetically fucked seeds. Anybody got any tips,tricks,advice,opinions,criticism?

buy medical weed online amazon
cbd flower shop peterborough
oil rig weed pipe for sale
dab bong for sale
hello kitty weed pipe for sale
star wars weed pipe for sale
copenhagen weed market
kushal pokhrel online class part 4
medical marijuana doctor in salem ma
indica cars price in chennai
when can i buy rec weed in ny
weed shop 3 where to buy joints